The student began to shampoo my hair and blow dry my hair.She asked me how big do you want the twist.

I told her I want them really big. She tried to curl the ends with hot water and burned my scalp as a result. And then she blow dried my hair. The ends was not curled.

They was very unprofessional.When she finished I looked at my hair and noticed that the twist was small and that their was alot of spot that wasn't covered.I complained to the manager and she said it wasn't anything she could do about.

Had an Experience with Long Island Beauty School?

Comments

First of all your scalp is soooooo thin anyway how in the world you asking the students for big twist and you are bald. The big twist would make your scalp appear even more Thin sorry that not the student problem that's your problem.

LTCC
Harrisburg, South Dakota, United States #705578

Read the first two words of your story...."The Student".....you went to a school expecting expert salon results.....willing to bet you got this done at cost or below as well....vice having to pay full salon prices. stop whinning

to LTCC #1082106

Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more